Welcome To My Paradise !! SupeR TinGTonG || Follow or Dashboard
I'm Yours
About Links Entries

i want to apologize
Saturday, March 10, 2012 | 11:50 PM | 0 comments
you, I love you very much. every day I pray to get you back. but I do not think you would accept me back. because of possible errors that I do have to hurt you, and possibly also the wound will never heal. hope very much and given the opportunity to heal the wounds I've ever done that before. your only one who understands me. only you the only one who is willing to accompany me to sleep every night. know you still love me but you do not want to admit. If you want to know. I love your voice. I love foul call. I like the behavior you like to sulk. I love to see you for a long time and I like the way you love me<3. but the first mistake I've made, I have lost a woman who is my love. I feel very stupid for me to do something without thinking. is due to those who do things without thinking right. hmmm. now I can only pray to God that God show me what I should do now. because really I can not forget you. hmmm, it's alright I have to go now. I love you very much <3(sorry BI teraboq)





Older Post | Newer Post